DONNA BUNDLE~ (Hello Curls + CoCo Fresh/Cream not spray)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
CoCo Fresh Leave-in Conditioner
- Herbal Infused Water: Provides a gentle, natural base for the formula.
- Coconut Milk: Deeply hydrates and nourishes curls with essential fatty acids.
- Agave: Adds natural sweetness and locks in moisture.
- Bamboo: Strengthens and protects hair with silica and antioxidants.
- Avocado Oil: Rich in vitamins and nutrients for healthy hair growth.
- Banana Extract: Adds shine and manageability to curls.
Hair Types: CoCo Fresh Leave-in Conditioner is universally beneficial for all hair types, particularly:
- Curly hair: Detangles, defines, and combats frizz for bouncy, hydrated curls.
- Wavy hair: Adds definition and manageability for smooth, frizz-free waves.
- Straight hair: Provides lightweight hydration and detangling for soft, manageable strands.
- Hair extensions: Softens and defines synthetic or natural extensions.
About The Product:
CoCo Fresh Leave-in Conditioner: More Than Just Detangling
This versatile leave-in conditioner is your one-stop solution for hydrated, detangled, and beautifully defined curls or waves. Its natural ingredients and lightweight formula nourish and enhance your hair's natural beauty, all while leaving it soft, manageable, and beautifully scented.
Hello Curls Mousse Curl Definer
Product Benefits: Curl Enhancing, Breakage and Frizz control, Shape and Hold, Hydration and Shine, Hair Nourishment.
Hair Type: Curly, Short Hair
Material Type: Paraben free, Nut free, Wheat and Gluten free
About This Product
Quench parched coils, waves, and curls with Design Essentials Curl Enhancing Mousse! This nourishing formula is a game-changer for natural hair, curly hair.
- Achieve Luscious Curls with Intense Moisture: Enhance your curls, waves, and coils with our curl defining mousse, enriched with natural oils for intense moisture and healthier hair.
- Quick-Dry Time-Saving Styler: Quick-drying formula perfect for wash & go's, twists, & more. Ideal for waves, curls, and coily textures, our mousse ensures no frizz, sticky residue, or crunch during natural styling. Simply apply generously to damp hair and comb through.
- Safe & Gentle: Sulfate-free, paraben-free, alcohol-free, & petrolatum-free for delicate hair.
The Story Behind the Formula
As a 25+ year stylist I wanted to design a mousse that delivered what all cur-lies needed and was easy to use at home and get results! This is a lightweight UV & Color Protecting Mousse for all types of textures and curls.
Stylist Created... Client Approved!
- Non-Toxic Curl Foam for At-Home Styling
- Brings instant definition to curls of all types
- Get UV and Color Protection
- Free of Parabens, Formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, Propylene glycol, Sulfates SLS & SLES
How To Use
Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!
Clean and earth based with non-toxic ingredients.
Shipped throughout the US and surrounding countries
Some Packaging is available for refills upon Request
We have authorization to carry all brands listed. For collaboration inquiries, please contact.
"Hair is like a plant, Focus on nourishing and watering your roots so it can be healthy and grow" Lashanda DeBerry
Are your products natural/organic?
Our products combine the power of naturally occurring and advanced science ingredients that are simple to use, highly effective, non-toxic, non-irritating, and absolutely cruelty-free. Our products are Salon Tested and Client approved.
If you have any known or unknown allergies to essential oils or plant extracts please perform a patch test before use. We do not claim 100% natural but we do boast of over 85% naturally based and organic ingredients in all products. All products do contain preservatives which allow your use and sustainability of up to one year.
Are your products safe for children?
PurBella is safe for the entire family
Will your product help with Moisture
Our products are formulated to elevate the level of moisture and hydration to your hair. Moisture is obtained over time if your hair is not already in healthy state. There are different factors such as porosity, DNA characteristics of your hair, the ph level of your water at home and the consistency of how and what you are using to cleanse and condition your hair.
Amongst other things, To help with moisture if you are experiencing dry hair
- Please see a professional if your hair is damaged.
- Deep condition at least once a week.
- Use steam hydration treatments and determine if you are in need of a protein treatment.
Please follow the blog for more tips on maintaining moisture.
What is the Shelf Life of your Product?
All Beauty products need to be used by a certain period known as the period after opening, kept in a cool space away from sunlight, as this will lessen the effects of the essential oils and extracts.
Products should be used within 12 months of opening products and if left in a hot environment this will damage the efficacy of ingredients this does not apply to shower or bath area where heat is only for a short period of time.
I just wanted to let you know that i received Hello Curls!!! It is absolutely amazing. Love. Love this product. It has my curls POPPIN! Thank you so much for this amazing product. Can't wait to order more!!
I just wanted to say Thank you for a wonderful leave-In conditioner product. I love the smell and my curls are popping. Thank You!
I felt it was very important for me to let you know how happy i am with your amazing products. You know that I have had many questions about using the product and my dryness. Well today i went to my beautician for color and trim. Well i took my PurBella leave-in conditioner and Hello curls to be used instead of what se usually uses. When she applied the leave-in she said "well it does what it says" then hello curls abd i reminded her i need to sit under a cool dryer. Finally I am overjoyed with the results. it has taken some time but i can truly say it works. Thank you for your outstanding products and support.